Restrict delivery location where you did not wish to deliver the products.
A list of locations where you can apply the settings needed.
→ After clicking on one of the location’s edit button, you’ll get the below location settings page where you can set the following options:
- Enable/Disable location status
- Company Name
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Postal Code
01) Enable/Disable to allow for local delivery: You can enable/disable the local delivery status with this option.
02) Product availability: You can set products that are available for the specified location.
03) Add tag to local delivery: You can add tags to local delivery. Only 14 characters are allowed.
04) Date Settings: Under this option you can add the time zone, disable dates on which delivery cannot be made, set the minimum delivery interval days for order delivery, maximum delivery days, available days for order delivery, set the active cut-off time, and activate the before padding time. In that, you can see special days for delivery like – Valentine’s day, Christmas day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, etc. Where you can set a special delivery time for these days.
05) Time Settings: By enabling this option, you can choose the time format as default/all days/day wise/slot wise.
06) Reschedule local delivery: By enabling this option, you can change the delivery date and time on the Thank you page as well as the Order detail page in Order Listing from App dashboard for the Local Delivery orders.
07) Local delivery tab selected/hover background color: This option allows you to change the local delivery tab selected/hover background color.
08) Local delivery tab selected/hover icon color: This option allows you to change the local delivery tab selected/hover icon color of the calendar.
→ Check the below screenshot of the output from the Local Delivery addon.
To read the complete guide on the Local Delivery add-on click here. ,hr