01) DefaultIn this time format, you can enable the predefined time slots without any time interval. Take a look at the below screenshot for a view of the Default time slot layout.
You can also edit the default time slots by turning them ON/OFF. Thus, you can set it as per your working time.
02) All DaysIn this time format, you can set common time slots for each and every weekday. So time slots that have been added in this option will show the same on all weekdays selected from the delivery date calendar.
03) Day wiseIn this time format, you can add your own time slots corresponding to the weekdays. So each weekday has its own delivery slots added by you.
04) Slot wiseIn that time format, you will have a start time and end time of each time interval and can add many as you want slots for a day. There are Day, Pre message, Start Time, Separator, End Time, and Post Message have their own definitions. You can also have 24 hours format.
- Day: Show a list of all weekdays
- Disable Slot: Check the checkbox to disable the particular time slot for that day. It will be clickable if you have more than one time slot for a day.
- Pre Message: This is an input field that allows entering a text that can be shown before the start time.
- Start Time: Add the start time of the time slot
- Separator: Would be a text or special character which can show a difference in between the time. Separators are like From, To, Space ( ), etc. whatever you like to add.
- End Time: This would be the end time of the time slot.
- Post Message Will be the same as Pre Message
- 24 hours: If you are looking to have 24 hours format then please select 24 hours from the dropdown.
Check this screenshot of the Slot Wise time format
Special Instruction: – All days and Day wise time slots are not compatible with the Order Buffer Time option. Because these time formats allow entering delivery time manually. – Each time formats are compatible with the Cut-off time option.To read the complete guide on Order Delivery Date click here.