List/Allow store from where customers can pick their orders.
- Enable/Disable location
- Company Name
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Postal Code
01) Enable/Disable to allow location for selection: You can enable/disable the store pickup status with this option.
Once you enable the option from here, you need to enable it from the setting as well as shown in the image below.
02) Product availability: You can set products that are available for the specified location.
03) Add tag to store pickup: You can add tags to store pickup. Only 14 characters are allowed.
04) Date Settings: Under this option you can add the time zone, disable dates on which delivery cannot be made, set the minimum delivery interval days for order delivery, maximum delivery days, available days for order delivery, set the active cut-off time, and activate the before padding time.
05) Time Settings: By enabling this option, you can choose the time format as default/all days/day wise/slot wise.
→ Check the below screenshot of the output from the Store Pickup addon.
→ More Information option below the location/address shows the time slots you have been added in the app settings.
To read the complete guide on the Store Pickup add-on click here.