- The Delivery Date Calendar will work according to the timezone you chose from this section.
Date and Time Required
- This checkbox makes the selecting of delivery time mandatory
Mark order completed when order fulfilled completely
- When the order is completely fulfilled. It will be marked completed automatically in our app.
Hide Addition Checkout Button
- It will hide the additional payment options like GPay, PayPal, Amazon Pay, ShopPay, etc until the delivery and time are not selected by the customer.
- Once the delivery date and time have been selected, all payment options will become visible.
Auto-select first available date & time
- When this option is enabled, the first available delivery date and time will be selected automatically from the calendar and time selector.
Select available date for abandoned checkout
- If the customer does not select any date then the current available date and time will be added automatically to the order.
- If the customer has selected the pass-out date and time then it will add automatically the currently available date in the order.
- For ex: If a customer came to place an order on 25th Feb and selects 28th Feb for delivery and didn’t do the payment but after some days i.e. 1st of march again came and do the payment so the selected delivery date is passed out that time it will select the currently available date and time.
– Select available date for abandoned checkout will work with the new orders only.
Calendar Display Style
- With input box
Please check the options from the below screenshot
To read the complete guide on Order Delivery Date click here.