Before Padding Time
This option allows skipping the number of hours from the delivery time slots according to the current system time.
To enable Before Padding Time:
- Go to the Settings> Shipping
- Under the Time Settings, check the Activate Before Padding Time checkbox
- Check the Hide Slots according to current time check to hide the past time slots according to the current system time
- Also, select any one option either Start Time or End Time
- If you have added Minimum delivery interval day and you want to apply before padding time on the initial day after the interval, check the Allow Before Padding Time on minimum delivery day checkbox. (Optional)
- Give the Padding Time in Minutes
- Click on the Save Changes button
– Select available date for abandoned checkout will work with the new orders only.
Calendar Display Style
Let’s understand this feature by example: Suppose, the time slots are as per below, and “Before Padding Time” is set to 180 minutes (3 hours).
01) 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM
02) 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
03) 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
04) 12:00 PM – 01:00 PM
05) 01:00 PM – 02:00 PM
06) 02:00 PM – 03:00 PM
07) 03:00 PM – 04:00 PM
08) 04:00 PM – 05:00 PM
09) 05:00 PM – 06:00 PM
So when the customer comes to place an order and the time is 12:23 PM in his/her system then as per the “Before Padding Time” settings (3 hours), the below time slots will be available for selection:
→ 04:00 PM – 05:00 PM
→ 05:00 PM – 06:00 PM
This is useful for preparing your order and having enough time as described in settings.
To read the guide on Order Delivery Date click here.