To create an order manually please follow the below steps:
- Log in as admin to the website and go to the apps page.
- Go to the Shopify Order Listing > Create Order
To know more about how to create an order visit this link.
Once you created the order manually then to add the delivery date and time in that order please follow the below steps:
- Select the Order Delivery Date app.
- Select Order Listing from the Dashboard dropdown menu.
- Select All Orders tab > Search for that order.
- Click on the Plus icon (+) button from the Actions option.
- Add the Delivery Date and Time for that order and save the changes.
- Now check the order will have the Delivery Date and Time.
→ Check the below video to know how the delivery is assigned to a manually created order