How to install Order Delivery Date in your store?To install the Order Delivery Date app, follow the below steps: Step 1: From the Shopify app store browse the app and open the page of the app, now you will see a button called “Add app” as shown in the screenshot below. Click on it. Step 2: After clicking on the above step if you are not logged in to your store then a popup will appear to enter your store URL. After login to your store, you will be redirected to a page as shown below. Read the lines detailing the access you will grant from Order Delivery Date, and click on the “Install app” button. Step 3: After the above step, you can start your free trial by clicking on the “Start free trial” button. Step 4: Now to make the Order Delivery Date app active on your store click “Enable”. Now the app is enabled in your store. Step 5: So congratulations finally the app is installed in your store now. Now you can customize your store the way you need it to be. As seen in the screenshot above you will see many options that you can customize like settings, order listing, calendar, add-ons. Let’s see one by one.
ShippingUnder app settings you can customize the below things: Minimum Delivery Interval Days: Set minimum days required to deliver after the order is placed. Maximum Delivery Days: Set the maximum days available for delivery. First day of calendar: Select the first day of the calendar according to your store. Include holiday in interval: Enable this option if you want to include holidays in the Minimum Delivery Interval Days Disable Date: This option allows you to choose specific dates on which delivery cannot be made. Cut-off time settings: You can active cut-off time with the checkbox and set specific delivery dates for delivery that cannot be made. Time settings: In this option, you can change the time format and set the padding time.
General settingsUnder this option you can change the following settings: Time zone: You can change the time zone from the dropdown. Date format: You can choose a different date format that you want to display in your store. Calendar display style: You can select the display style of the calendar as an input box or in-line. Custom CSS: This option allows you to change the style of the calendar the way you want to look on your store’s front end by adding CSS in this field. Note: The Delivery tab position (Sorting Delivery Tab, Style delivery tab, and Show delivery method icon options) are only available when you’ve installed the “Store pick-up and Local Delivery” Add-on. Sorting Delivery Tab: This option will be only displayed to you if you have installed the store pickup & local delivery add-on on your store. This option is used to reorder the delivery tabs. You can move it either left or right. Style delivery tab: It helps you to change the style (layout) of the delivery tabs. There are 3 layouts available.
- Radio list
- Select box
- Date & Time Required
- Mark order completed when order fulfilled completely
- Hide Addition Checkout Button
- Auto select first available date & time
- Select available date for abandoned checkout
Change TextHere you can edit the calendar and timer heading, edit the text of the calendar in-line, add required notes in the message text, change the title shown on the thank you page, and translate days, months in your language.
Delivery Days (Weekdays)Here, you can change the weekday text of the order delivery calendar.
Admin order textsYou can change the text of the Order Delivery Date, day, and time with this option. Now the next option of order listing. Let’s see what this option provides.
Order listingWith this option, the admin can change the order status. If the order is fully completed then the admin can change the action to complete. When the admin changes the order status from unfulfilled to fulfilled then the Order Delivery Date app will also change the order status to fulfillment automatically.
CalendarHere you can view the order details on particular dates. By clicking on them you will get a popup showing the order details.
Add-onsYou can use add-ons i.e additional functionality that you need as per your requirement and only pay for the add-ons that you want to use.
- Store pickup & local delivery: This add-on allows your customer to place an order online and choose when and where they want to pick up their order.
- Order limit: You can limit the number of orders that want to receive per time slot and per day.
- Shipping price: With this add-on, you can calculate your shipping rates and set them on your app based on which date you need to increase or decrease your shipping rate.
- Multiple cutoffs: You can edit and update multiple cutoffs in your store for engaging more users.
- All order: As Shopify allows only access orders of 60 days with this add-on you can get all the orders of your store.
- Google Calendar: With this add-on, you will be able to get your order details in your Google calendar as the Order Delivery Date app is synchronized with Google calendar.
- Product calendar: With this add-on, once you have created a product calendar then your entire records of products will be displayed on that particular page.
- Product Limit: The product limit add-on allows your customers to purchase a limited quantity of products based on the limit that you set.