The FullCart builder helps you to build and customize your full cart page with our stunning and helpful widgets like offers, product upsell, survey section, checkout buttons, and many more to increase your sale.
To customize your full cart page, Go to the iCart App Dashboard > click on the Customize button from the full cart section.
You can see the Full cart builder as below:
After getting into the customized page you’ll get the below widgets to configure as the SideCart does have. Also, you can see the full settings of each widget individually by visiting the App Customise page.
- Progress bar
- Cart items
- Product upsell
- Product recommendation
- Product bundle
- Checkout button
- Birthday collector
- Image with text
- Order Delivery Date
Let’s take a quick look at each widget one by one and see what they do with their features and how the output will be there on the full cart page.
Note: Whatever change has been applied from the progress bar widget will be affected on the side cart drawer as well as on the full cart page. So you can’t create different discount tiers for Sidecart drawer and full cart page.
You can read the options are available in the Progress bar by visiting our progress bar widget page.
Please, visit the cart items guide to see the options which are available to do the configuration.
– This widget allows you to show upsells in the cart drawer for your customers. For more information about the product upsell, please visit the Product Upsell page.
– To view the detailed option, please visit our Product Bundle page.
– The checkout button is used for doing the checkout and you can show some product upsells in that widget to offer different offers.
– Please check the checkout button article for the widget options.
– Visit the Discount widget article for check the settings of this widget.
– Please visit the Birthday Collector article for the details about the options available in that widget.
– This widget will be used as an offer by asking a question to your website visitors. You may want to know more about customers’ thoughts on a particular product or service. Customer surveys will let you learn how you can improve their experience. Think of the reasons you want to use surveys instead of other data collection methods, such as the user’s thoughts.
– Please visit this Survey widget article for further details and options of that widget.
– Please visit Image with text article to know more about that widget’s options.
– Please check the Order Delivery Date article to know more about this.
The control panel is built out of two components:
This area controls every element that has a specific location in the side cart.
The “General Settings”
This area controls all the elements that are not related to a certain part of the page and will not be considered as widgets. The drag & drop option is irrelevant for these elements (example: bubble cart icon)
Adding a Widget
iCart allows you to add any number of widgets to your cart through the control panel.
- Click on the Add Widget button below in the Control panel.
- Click on the Widget you want to add.
- Click on the Add button beside the widget.