- Widget heading
- Terms and condition
Widget headingWidget heading helps to differentiate your widget so that you can easily identify your widget from the widget list in the editor.
TitleThe title is the name of the heading to your widget that will be displayed in the front cart drawer. Also, you can show/hide the title, change the heading background color, widget background color.
Terms and conditions
- Show/hide terms and conditions: With this option, you can show or hide the terms and conditions option in the side cart before checkout.
- Checkbox is required for checkout? This option allows you to enable or disable the checkbox for checkout.
- Terms and conditions text: Here you can add the text for your terms and conditions agreement.
- Terms and conditions error message: Here you can add the text that shows up as the error message if the customer has not agreed to the terms and conditions and checkbox.
- Button text: Use [cart-subtotal] short code to display cart subtotal with checkout button.
- Button background color: With this option, you can change the background color of the checkout button.
- Button text color: With this option, you can change the text color of the checkout button.
Here you can add another product for upselling in the checkout widget. To know more about the product upsell widget refer to this guide.
If you want to delete the widget then click on the delete widget button.