Show product upsells on your store to increase conversions & revenue.
The following settings were added to the Product Upsell widget.
- Widget heading
- Product to display
- Product title
- Product option
- Timer limited offer
- Price to display
- Add to cart button
- Star Reviews – Integrations
Let’s understand the widget options in detail.
The widget heading is useful to differentiate when you see the all widgets list in the editor so if you use multiple widgets having the same feature, you can get what you have added from the heading.
The title is the name of the heading to your widgets when you see the result in the front cart drawer. Let’s see this option result on the front side by an image screenshot.
→ Options in the title
- Show/hide title
- Heading background color
- Widget background color
You can select the products to be displayed in the product usell and get more sales. The product might be from the below options:
- Shopify recommendation
- Cheapest product in the cart
- Most expensive product in the cart
- Specific product
- Random product
Products will show according to the product collection added to the cart. There are few more options when you select this option,
- Exclude tags
- Loader text
Exclude tags: Products tagged with these tags will NOT be displayed in the product upsell widget, even if they fit the dynamic upsells
Loader text: Product upsell might take time to load the products so in the meantime, the text is added in this field will show.
Cheapest product in the cart
When this option is enabled, the cheapest product from the cart will show as an product upsell.
Most expensive product in the cart
When this option is selected, the most expensive product will show as an product upsell.
Select and specific product from your products to show it as an product upsell. There are other “If the product in the original cart” option will be visible when this option is selected. 01) Display selected product anyway – will show the same product if that was added in the cart. 02) Hide featured product – will hide the product upsell if this product is already added in the cart. 03) Display alternative product – will show a selected alternate product when the selected product upsell added in the cart through the website.
Select a specific collection from this option and with each page refresh, there will be a random product that will show as a product upsell.
Product with a tag – option will show only those products randomly which has the tag assigned added.
There are other “If the product in the original cart” option will be visible when this option is selected. 01) Display selected product anyway – will show the same product if that was added to the cart. 02) Hide featured product – will hide the product upsell if this product is already added to the cart. 03) Display alternative product – will show a selected alternate product when the selected product upsells added in the cart through the website.
The following options are available
- Show variant selection
- Show vendor
- Product title color
There are four discount types are available in this widget.
- Free Shipping: This will apply to the entire order
- Percentage: apply the discount in percentage to the product added from the Product upsell widget
- Fixed amount per item added: Discount will be applied on per product quantity like if you have added X amount in this option, that will be applied on each product quantity even when the customer will increase the quantity to two then discount of X will apply twice on the same product.
- Fixed amount: Discount will apply on all products individually like if you have added x discount in this option, that X amount will about apply to the product price once. So if the customer will increase the quantity then still the X amount will be applied once.
Only apply for item price over option will be visible when you select Fixed amount per item added or Fixed amount option from the Discount Type option that will set a condition to apply the discount when it’s true.
– For example:
If you have set 100 value in this field then the discount will be applied when the product price is 100.
Enter the value of the discount you want to give to your customer.
The discount name will be the tag added to the card drawer as a discount.
Add a time limit to the offer Enable disable the timer for the offer.
When the above option is enabled the following options will appear:
- Text Add text with the timer
- Text placement has four options: Right to the timer, left to the timer, above timer, and below the timer.
- Timer location has two options: Above button and Below button
- Timer duration is in minutes
- Timer text color
- Timer background color
- When timer runout has two options: Hide widget, Show message & disable discount button, Hide timer, and Reset timer.
The following options will be found under this option.
Price to display
- Store price only
- Store compare to price & store price
- Store compare to price & price including discount
- Store price & price including discount
Compare to price color
There are three options that are available under this setting.
- Button text
- Button background color
- Button text color
Read the guide about the review here