The checkout button is used for doing the checkout and you can show some product upsells in that widget to offer different offers.
The following settings were added to the Checkout widget.
- Widget heading
- Terms and condition
Let’s understand the widget options in detail.
Widget heading helps to differentiate your widget so that you can easily identify your widget from the widget list in the editor.
- Show/hide terms and conditions: With this option, you can show or hide the terms and conditions option in the side cart before checkout.
- Checkbox is required for checkout? This option allows you to enable or disable the checkbox for checkout.
- Terms and conditions text: Here you can add the text for your terms and conditions agreement.
- Terms and conditions error message: Here you can add the text that shows up as the error message if the customer has not agreed to the terms and conditions and checkbox.
- Button text: Use [cart-subtotal] short code to display cart subtotal with checkout button.
- Button background color: With this option, you can change the background color of the checkout button.
- Button text color: With this option, you can change the text color of the checkout button.
Also, you can make the checkout button sticky either on top, bottom, or none. Also, you can enable order notes for your customers which allow them to write any notes for their order.