About Delivery Date & Store Pickup [Shopify App]
Why should you add an order pickup scheduler to your store?
This reduces cart abandonment by 50%!
* Make package pickup experience comfortable and easy for your customers
* Allow customers to schedule specific gift deliveries
* Plan for delivery rush times and group package delivery dates
* Identify when your customers are buying specific items, and remarket accordingly
◈◈◈ Live support available after app installation ◈◈◈
After installing the app, live chat support is available at the bottom right of the dashboard.
Let customers select the date and time of delivery
Using this app, you can allow your customers to choose exactly when they want to receive their package while setting up delivery rules that would prevent customers from choosing times at which you can't deliver.
Easily manage orders information with the delivery date
Delivery data is integrated into each order on Shopify, including notifications sent for each order created by the admin from the store's back-end.
Add-ons for Boosting up app features
Store Pickup & Local Delivery
This addon will allow your users to choose either Shipping, Pickup, or Local Delivery date and time.
You can limit the number of orders that you want to receive per time slot and per day.
Calendar on product page
It allows the customer to choose a delivery date & time product details page.
Different delivery charges can be added for different weekdays and base on specific date range condition.
Google Calendar allows you to create and edit events after order delivery date sync. It syncs with your mobile and shares with others for order date notification.
All order history access
By default, Shopify only allows read last 60 days order. Using this addon we show you all order history.
Multiple Cutoff time
By default with cut off time applies to all days. With multiple cutoff time addon, you set a different time for each day.
* View order listing with shipping and delivery history
* Sort orders calendar history by month, week and day
* View delivery history for a specific time frame in each day
* Allow customers to select delivery date along & time at the cart page
* Set non-delivery times for weekends, holidays etc
* Only display future dates
* Limit the number of orders delivered at each time slot – coming soon
* Have full control of the text and design the customers see
* Set delivery date field labels based on your business requirements
* Set a minimum and maximum package delivery time-frame
* Export orders to a CSV file with filters
* Edit order delivery time post-purchase
Order Printer, google calendar, Order Printer Pro, iCart Cart Drawer