So finally you have planned to install the Product Calendar add-on in your store, right? Great. Now all your entire records related to your products will be displayed on the product page. So here is the guide to get started with this add-on. Below are the steps from installation to customization. Let’s dive into it.
Step 1: From your store open Order Delivery Date and click on the “Add-ons” button. You can see all the add-ons as shown in the screenshot below. As we are installing the Product Calendar add-on click on the “Install” button of the corresponding add-on as shown below.
Step 2: Now click on the “Approve subscription” button as shown below.
Step 3: Now you can see the Product Calendar add-on is installed from the top navigation bar. For enabling the product calendar status click on the “Enable” button.
So yeah finally, product calendar add-on is installed and enabled in your store. Now you can customize it the way you want it to be. So you can see 2 options i.e global settings and product settings.
1. Global Settings
Under Global Settings again you will get 3 options:
General Settings: Below are the options that you can get under the General Settings.
- Disable Date: Choose specific delivery dates on which delivery cannot be made
- Apply disable dates for all the enabled products: By enabling this option the disable date that you select will be applied to all the enabled settings products.
- Minimal Delivery Interval Days: Set minimum days required to deliver after the order is placed.
- Maximum Delivery Days: Set the maximum days available for delivery.
- Calendar Header Background Color: You can change the header background color of the calendar with this option.
- Calendar Header Color: To change the header color of the calendar.
- Calendar Display Style: You can change the style of the calendar with this option.
Time Settings: Under this option, you will find the following things like:
- Active cut-off time: By enabling this option you can active the cut-off time by enabling the option.
- Enable Delivery Time: You can enable the delivery time in order to use time slots.
- Before padding time: You can activate before padding time by enabling on the checkbox.
- Time format: You can set the time format from this option.
Text/Language Settings: You can change the calendar & timer text, edit date cart page, edit message text, and can change the text of months and days.
2. Product Settings
In product settings you can see the product image, title, type, vendor, tags, dates and actions in which you can edit, disable and delete.
- app customization
- app installation
- online store
- Order Delivery
- order delivery date and time
- product calendar
- Shopify App
- Shopify store
Want to create something amazing?
The troops of Identixweb has an extensive expertise in creating something which you're looking for.