4 How to hire a Shopify expert?
5 Hiring a Shopify expert directly from your Shopify admin panel
Introductory to ShopifyShopify is a complete e-commerce platform to build online stores. It offers other services like shipping, payments, and marketing. Numerous stores have been built on Shopify and there are over 800,000 merchants. A large count of Shopify experts work for Shopify and offer services for many Shopify development companies. Identixweb is a Shopify development company that has achieved the Shopify expert level and is one amongst the list of Shopify experts. Shopify experts will remove all the burdens from your shoulder by understanding your needs. Shopify has categorized experts into 5 categories. They are as follow:
- Store design
- Store Setup
- Marketing & sales
- Expert guidance
- Content writing
Who are Shopify experts?Shopify expert is like a certification from Shopify itself having a good track record of success with Shopify. Every Shopify development company might have mastered the art of Shopify. In short Shopify, experts are those who are trusted, third-party agencies or freelancers who work for your Shopify Development Company or Shopify merchants.
Advantage of hiring a Shopify expert
- The first benefit is that if you are not from a technical background, in this case hiring a Shopify expert for your Shopify store is the best decision that will save your time and effort.
- If you are running an online store and yet there is no sales or conversion or it is not performing well then hiring a Shopify expert will help you solve all these problems.
- If you are planning to expand your business or plan to add some extra functionalities to your store then a Shopify expert can help you out.
How to hire a Shopify expert?Before hiring a Shopify expert prepare your requirements for your job. This will help you to clearly define the budget, time and project details with your experts so that they can give you an accurate quote. There are many ways to hire a Shopify expert. But this blog will contain the process of hiring a Shopify expert from the Shopify marketplace, from Shopify admin panel, and from the local market.
Ways to hire a Shopify expert from the local marketOne of the best ways to hire a Shopify expert is from the local market. There are many job posting sites available for Shopify local development in which you can see the submitted resumes with their applied position out of which can select the candidates as per your requirement. After doing this you can filter the selected candidate and contact them or invite them for interviews. After doing the entire process, come to a final decision and hire the best Shopify expert who has qualified more in the interview process. Apart from this you can hire through outsourcing and hiring a dedicated Shopify team who will work at your office.
Hiring a Shopify expert from Shopify Experts marketplaceI think hiring from Experts Marketplace is one of the trusted ways to hire a perfect Shopify expert. Before moving to the topic let me explain to you what is Shopify Experts Marketplace to keep your doubts clear.
Shopify Experts MarketplaceShopify Experts Marketplace is a platform from where you can hire Shopify experts for your business. You can find experts who are trusted, freelancers and third-party agencies who work for Shopify merchants or those who provide services for Shopify merchants. There are two ways to hire a Shopify expert for your e-commerce store.
- Hiring a Shopify expert by browsing services
- Hiring a Shopify expert by creating a job
Hiring a Shopify expert by browsing servicesFrom Shopify Experts Marketplace you can find experts by searching numerous experts through different keywords based on your business requirements. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the Shopify Experts Marketplace menu, after that choose a service for what you are looking for. If you can’t find any, then you can get an idea by clicking on Expert guidance.
- The next step is optional which provides 3 options: filter experts by price, country/region, and language.
- After filtering it and browsing you will get a list of experts from which you can click on an expert to view profile information of that expert.
- Request a quote after finding an expert with whom you want to contact. After doing this add your job details and preferences.
Hiring an expert by creating a jobAnother process to hire a Shopify expert is by creating a job as per your business objectives or requirements. Below are the steps to follow:
- Go to Experts Marketplace menu, there you can see an option Create a job. Click on that option.
- After clicking on it choose a service.
- Now as mentioned before enter your job and preferences.
- After entering all the details finally, click on Send job.
Hiring a Shopify expert directly from your Shopify admin panelAs usual, Shopify has made it super easy this time also. You can easily find and hire Shopify experts from the Shopify help center within your Shopify admin itself. You can submit a job request based on your needs. After submitting the request, Shopify experts will see and if anyone of them is interested then they will contact you to more about your project. Steps to submit a job request
- Go to your Shopify account and login. After completing the login process from your Shopify admin go to your account menu. Now here you can see an option “Hire a Shopify Expert”. Click on it.
- After clicking to “Hire a Shopify Expert” you will be redirected to a page where you can see the categories. Click to expand the category that you want and choose a goal.
- Here you need to enter the details for the job that you are requesting for, and then click “Next”. Remember the details for your job request will vary based on the objective of your store.
- In this step, you need to enter the details of your business, and then click on “Next”. Now enter the details about your customers, and then click on“Next”.
- After doing that now enter details regarding the schedule of your project and budget. Now click on “Next”.
- After entering all these details now it’s time to confirm the details of the job request that you have submitted. After confirming click “Next”.