1 Checklist to Prepare Your Store for Shopify BFCM 2021
Checklist to Prepare Your Store for Shopify BFCM 2021
Make Sure Your Website Steals your Customer’s HeartIf you already have a store, make sure it looks convincing and builds the trust of your customers in your brand. A little improvement in your storefront can make your store stand out. Here are some of the best Shopify storefronts examples to get inspired! Don’t forget to update your website content for BFCM such as Product descriptions, FAQs, Policies, etc. Providing a simple checkout process simple would help them finish fast and have a great purchase with you. Additionally, you will secure positive feedback in return for every happy purchase.
Cross Check If Your Website Is Healthy Enough For BFCM SaleAre you sure your store can handle large traffic at once? Check your website speed for both web and mobile. It’s important your visitors can easily navigate throughout the site. Also, check all the payment options are working properly to ensure your customers can checkout happily. The majority of your customers would be mobile shoppers. Check if every page of your website is mobile-friendly to improve the shopping experience of your mobile shoppers.
Ensure Stock Availability During The Big Black Friday SaleWe as a human don’t know when the magic happens and your store sales hit the target. If you have a good sales strategy for this Shopify BFCM Sale, you should ensure your infrastructure is ready for such inflation. Make sure you arrange your stock and streamline your order and fulfillment processes before the Big Black Friday Sale starts. And to avoid “Out of Stock”, you can add the limited stock indicator to your store.
Have Better BFCM Deals for your CustomersBlack Friday is all about deals, offers, and discounts. Your competitors are ready with great Black Friday deals. To attract more customers you need better BFCM deals. Let’s see some Shopify Black Friday deal ideas to boost your sales:
- First X people get 50% off, the next Y people 35% off, and so on
- Buy for a chance to win X
- Get a Bonus gift on X cart value
- Get Free gift on every purchase
- Buy 1 Get 1 free (BOGO)
- X% Discount with free shipping
Highlight The BFCM Offers On Your WebsiteDon’t miss utilizing the free promotional areas of your eCommerce store to grab more customers for this holiday sale. Create landing pages, pictures, and other promotional materials to advertise your sale. Highlight your upcoming Black Friday offers on the Homepage such as banners, announcement bar, pop-up windows, collection banners, and wherever you want. Add Black Friday badges or stickers to the products to hook people in and capture their attention.
Let People Talk About Your Black Friday DealsIt’s time, you reveal how many days to go for your BFCM deals. This will offer your audience enough time to discuss in their surroundings. Keep them reminding the dates of your Black Friday Deals to boost their excitement. To have a Successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year, make sure you have a robust marketing strategy. Let’s see the 10 best ways to promote your Black Friday Deals in 2021:
- Create gift cards and add them to your online store.
- Prepare emailer templates for each category of users (new contacts, subscribers, existing customers, etc.).
- Start your email marketing campaigns early.
- Use SMS marketing for time-restricted deals.
- Prepare and schedule social media Ads campaigns.
- Retarget your past customers and subscribers.
- Send gift cards to your VIP/loyal customers.
- Hire an Instagram/Youtube influencer to assist you in the promotion.
- Create a Facebook event for Black Friday Sale and invite people to participate.
- Publish some guides (blogs/articles) on gifting ideas to bring more traffic to your site.
Offer A Space Where Customers Can Clear Their DoubtsWe as a customer always want to get a quick resolution to our issues, so that your customers. Make sure you have added a live chat feature to your store and someone is always there to entertain the queries. You can count positive feedbacks every time you offer good customer support. Let’s see you can do that:
- Listening to your customers and understanding their issues
- Resolve their query immediately if possible
- Ask for some time to resolve their issues
- Most important: Meet your commitments on time.
- Ask for reviews once the issue has been resolved