Edit/update new subscription plan to allow customers to edit/update their daily, weekly, monthly, or whatever plan.
Click on the Edit to update the subscription plan and get started. Let’s find the details about how to edit/update the new subscription plan step by step.
Step 1: Click on the edit button right to the subscription plan name below the Action.
Step 2: Edit subscription plan details
See the result where it shows on the product page.
Step 3: Create a new selling plan or update the existing plan as per need. Like daily, weekly, and monthly.
Let’s take a quick look at the above options:
- Plan name: Set plan names like Delivery every day, week, or month.
- Plan description: Add a plan description about the plan what this plan is for.
- Interval: Set delivery interval should be in the subscription for example 1 day, week, or month.
- Min number of fulfillment: Minimum number of orders should be created for starting a subscription. For example, if you set to value 2 in this field, customers will get subscriptions after 2 orders.
- Max number of fulfillment: Maximum number of orders will be placed after selecting the subscription. For example, if set value 5 in this option, customers will get an order till 5.
- Discount type: Give various discounts to customers on the subscription as None, Percentage, and Fixed amount on their subscription.
Note: Discount will be applied to each order will be created in the subscription. For example, if you set a $2 fixed amount discount so the customer who subscribes to the selected product will get $2 on each order. Suppose if the product amount is $50 and they subscribe to this subscription they will get this product for $48 for each order after subscription.
Step 4: Select a new product or update the existing products from the lists for allowing subscription.
Step 5: Review final all steps in one window and Save the plan.